Mountain Project Logo

FS: Skimo and alpine gear: Camp Alpax Special, Dynafit Denali Skis w/ Speed Radicals, shovel, gloves, ski pack, goggles, tent, clothes

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Seth Kane · · Bozeman, Montana · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 113

Cleaning out the closet to make room for some upgrades over the summer. Make me an offer on anything.

Camp Alpax Special. 50ish cm. This things pretty cool, like a sumtec but the trigger swings out from inside the shaft, and it actually climbs water ice decently for what it is. Good condition, some dings and scrapes from plunging and some dents on the hammer from pounding pickets and pins. Pick is in 9/10 condition. Sold

Dynafit Denali Skis, 184 with speed radical bindings. A repaired coreshot on the edge that needs to be redone. I'd say Bases 5/10, Edges, 7/10, Topsheets 9/10 Bindings 10/10. Speed radical heels were replaced under warranty and only have 2 days on them. $300. Add matching Dynafit skins for $80. I would be willing to sell just the skis for $70+shipping as well.

Coreshot repair:
Edge at coreshot:

Grivel North Machines w/ extra adze. Great condition, picks are at around 50% to replacement. I love these tools, but I want quarks so the picks are interchangeable with my Nomics. SOLD

BD vapor helmet, M/L. Small ding from hitting my head on a roof, no damage to the foam. Sold

Arva Evo 3+ beacon. Excellent condition. This beacon turns on automatically when you strap it on, so you'll never forget to turn your beacon on again. Sold

BD lynx shovel. Some dinged pant and scrapes, but no dents. $25.
All in excellent new condition. BD goretex mittens, some insulation, mens XL. $30.

Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 15 Ski pack. Like new, I almost always wear my running vest instead. $50.

G3 Alpinist Momix skins Long. Trimmed for Black Diamond Boundary 107s and used maybe 10 days. I ended up deciding to drill the tips for Dynafit skins. Sold

Smith I/O goggles. Like new, no scratches. Comes with extra lenses. Sold.

OR short goretex gaiters. $20.

REI halfdome 2 tent. Roomy 2 man intro to backpacking tent. Excellent condition. If you want I'll set it up and take photos. $80.

Camp Magic Pants. Mens M. New. $30.

Merino Wool Baselayer tops. $20 each. From left to right: Mens M stoic lightweight half zip. Mens L Icebreaker 200 weight quarter zip Sold. Mens M Moutain Khaki heavy weight half zip.

Climbing Pants: OR Ferosi size 30, couple small holes in the knees, OR would fix it. Sold.. Prana Brion, 30Wx32L, new. $30. Patagonia Jeans. 32w regular. New. $25

Climbing Ts $20 for all or $5 each with something else. Mens M. Good condition.

Guidebooks, you pay shipping, preferably with something else.
Tony M · · Peabody, MA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Pming on gloves

Camp and OR gloves sold.

Christian George · · Ridgway CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

PM sent for the tools

Grivel North Machines sold.

Chris Huizenga · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 10

PM sent for the goggles

Beacon, skins and ferosis sold.

Danomcq · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 95

Wish this was here in anchorage,... I’d take the skis easy day

Danomcq wrote: Wish this was here in anchorage,... I’d take the skis easy day

I might be in Fairbanks at some point this summer...if I am and I still have the skis we can figure something out.

Xander Bremer · · San Francisco, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

PM 4 Vapor.

Camp alpax special added. BD vapor helmet sold.

AJ · · Bozeman · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 53

Do you ship to Switzerland? My $2.50 rain pants from Aliexpress are kind of shit it turns out and it's rainy af right now, although only for the next couple of days. Could you overnight the pants?

Googles, Camp alpax and icebreaker baselayer sold.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Skimo and alpine gear: Camp Alpax Special,…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY