Mountain Project Logo

Looking for boulder buddies near Lynn Woods

Original Post
David DePalma · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 6

Just moved back home to Lynnfield. I'm curious about Lynn Woods and I've already made 1 day trip out there with my pad. It was pretty rad and I want more. Looking for more friends, more pads, and more fun. I boulder from easy to V4 and I'm happy with whatever. As long as I get to do some climbing, I would be happy to watch you climb V easy or V13 - whatever you're into.

I could do weekday early mornings (before work) or nights (after). Weekends I'm totally free! If you're in Boston I could potentially pick you up from the T.

Just looking to get out as much as I can; I'm pretty laid back and just enjoy the outdoors. I'm comfortable and friendly with people of any/no gender/sexual orientation and looking for a strictly platonic climbing partner. I would make the drive out to P-way or something more mainstream if you're interested.

Message me if you're looking to climb/boulder in the Northeast. I would also do sport, TR, or follow trad - I'm down for anything even hiking.

Dave

Rob Rogowicz · · Danville, NH · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 115

Hi Guys! I want to get outside at the least once a week and I'm always looking for climbing partners. I prefer to climb sport but I would be up for anything outside. If you need a partner for Rumney or Pway, please shoot me a message!

Jonathan Eames · · Clinton, MA · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hey! I live about an hour or so away and was looking to get out there and just some outdoor boulders. I would gladly join along! I am free about the same time you are. Hit me up at (207) 752-0283

- Jon

Meg P · · Eugene, OR · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

I'm planning a trip to Boston in June.  Would love a day to get out climbing.  Totally be down to boulder, sport or top rope.   I can't lead trad but happy to follow! Depending on of I can get something arranged beforehand will depend on what gear I  bring. 

HBTHREE · · ma · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 30

Hey all! I'm not much of a boulderer but live on the north shore and am always looking for midweek after work (I get out at 1pm) partners for farley, crow hill rumney or any gym 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for boulder buddies near Lynn Woods"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.