Mountain Project Logo

Leavenworth

Original Post
Elena Bianchi · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Looking for climbing partners in the Leavenworth area, ongoing.  I can lead trad/sport 5.9 and follow 10c.  

Daniel Cederberg · · roswell nm · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

I will be in theat area late may, and Im looking to do some climbing in index wich is a little farther west than Leavenworth. The 23rd  I will have to attend a training session in Linwood. On the 25 i will be in index with my wife, and two of my sister in laws. I look farward to hearing back from you regarding your plans and possibly some insite on the area. i will be traveling with my own gear and looking to have a day climbing some big walls.  
     with regard's
         Daniel Cederberg

Hey Daniel,

I would be happy to climb with you in Index but am not familiar with that area so I would not be the best guide.  Keep me posted on what you would like to climb and what day/time.  

Thanks!

Elena

H Lue · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10

Do you ever have weekdays off or are you limited to weekends? 

Mostly weekends or weekdays after 3:30pm right now.  I'm a teacher, so starting mid June I'll be free on weekdays as well.

H Lue · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10
Elena Bianchi wrote: Mostly weekends or weekdays after 3:30pm right now.  I'm a teacher, so starting mid June I'll be free on weekdays as well.

Sweet. Let's connect after mid-June! 

Roberto Noensie · · Portland, OR · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 5

Hi Elena,

Interested in climbing Leavenworth this weekend? I can lead up to 5.8

I’m hoping to climb on the 25th and that’s a Friday.

Walking legend is the rout I would like to climb. 

I will also be on index the next day but we will probably leave sometime around 12pm 

Daniel Cederberg wrote: I’m hoping to climb on the 25th and that’s a Friday.

Hey Daniel,

I would be down to climb on the 25th.  Just keep me posted on the time. 
Roberto Noensie wrote: Hi Elena,

Interested in climbing Leavenworth this weekend? I can lead up to 5.8

Hey Roberto,

I'm busy this weekend but how about another day?
McKenzie Genin · · Telluride, CO · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Elena,

I am in the leavenworth area and also looking for climbing partners! I can follow/clean up to 5.10 and am eager to learn how to lead at some point.

I just love being outside and having fun :)

McKenzie Genin wrote: Hey Elena,

I am in the leavenworth area and also looking for climbing partners! I can follow/clean up to 5.10 and am eager to learn how to lead at some point.

I just love being outside and having fun :)

Hey McKenzie,

Any interest in climbing tomorrow afternoon?  I can lead, and also would be happy help you if you would like to learn to lead climb. 

we will be camping out over night on the 24th and will be in Index the whole next day. I was wondering how early you would be able to get out on the 25th.

Jordan Krinsky · · Seattle, WA · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0
Elena Bianchi wrote: Looking for climbing partners in the Leavenworth area, ongoing.  I can lead trad/sport 5.9 and follow 10c.  

I’ll be in the area May 20-21. Let me know if you’re around to climb.

Jordan Krinsky wrote:

I’ll be in the area May 20-21. Let me know if you’re around to climb.

Sorry, I saw this kinda late.  I'm not free tonight.   Hit me up next time. 

Jason Axt · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Anyone need a partner for this weekend 6/9/18 - 6/10/18 in Leavenworth? Looking to do some sport/ trad climbing. 

Curt Haire · · leavenworth, wa · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 1

Elena-
I've been in Leavenworth and climbing the area for nearly forty years.  I'm happy to climb with you.  If you're teaching for Cascade district, I'm easy to find because I drive a bus for the district.  A fabulous source of partners in the Wenatchee-Leavenworth area is Charlie Hickenbotham's "climbers chatter" email group.  Or check down at Riverfront Rock gym - most of the subscribers to climbers chatter train there at least occasionally.
-Haireball

Ryan Dubberly · · Seattle, WA · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 76
Jason Axt wrote: Anyone need a partner for this weekend 6/9/18 - 6/10/18 in Leavenworth? Looking to do some sport/ trad climbing. 

I'll be there this weekend. 

Curt Haire wrote: Elena-
I've been in Leavenworth and climbing the area for nearly forty years.  I'm happy to climb with you.  If you're teaching for Cascade district, I'm easy to find because I drive a bus for the district.  A fabulous source of partners in the Wenatchee-Leavenworth area is Charlie Hickenbotham's "climbers chatter" email group.  Or check down at Riverfront Rock gym - most of the subscribers to climbers chatter train there at least occasionally.
-Haireball

Hey Curt! Thanks!  The climbing gym is a little to spendy for me and I prefer the outdoors ;) .  Thanks for the email beta. Would love to climb with you. Maybe someday next week after work? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Leavenworth"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started