Mountain Project Logo

In Lander for the Summer

Original Post
Danielle Tevlin · · St. Louis, MO · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Hey all,

I'll be in Lander until late September, and I'm looking to get out and explore. I'm more on the novice side of climbing (lead 10b sport/5.9 trad), but I am down to belay harder and would love to soak up any climbing wisdom I can. I'm into any and all outdoor activities, yoga, music, beer, and good company, so if you're in the area and looking for a buddy to adventure with hit me up. 

Maggie Moline · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

I’ll be pretty close to Lander this summer so maybe if we have some coinciding off days we could do some climbing! I’m also sort of novice at leading but I have a rope and draws! 

Juli Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Danielle, I also just moved to Lander! I can climb after work or on weekends, I’m looking to get out as much as possible. Shoot me a text if you want to meet up 724-316-6591

Bekah Sanders · · Lander, WY · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Hi Danielle! I live in Lander (just moved here from WA) and would be down for any kind of outdoorsy-ness :) I'm more a novice as well, starting to get into leading, but can follow and clean to about 5.10. Lemme know when you're free! 206-271-4015

Toria V · · Boulder · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 15

Hi ladies,

I'm in Colorado but plan on making a couple trips to WY this summer; possibly as soon as the week before and/or after memorial day. Happy with lander or ten sleep and would like to coordinate partners before getting on the road. I'm solid and happy to facilitate some learning in exchange for good belays.
Tori 7206752161

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "In Lander for the Summer "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started