Mountain Project Logo

Lost Cams, Boulder Canyon, The Bihedral

Original Post
N G · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Howdy,

After getting home this evening (Saturday, May 5) following a day of climbing in Boulder Canyon at The Bihedral, I noticed that a couple of cams didn't make it home with me or my climbing partners.  Specifically I'm missing two Metolius TCU's - one #0 (purple) and one #1 (blue), each with Trango wiregate carabiners.  Both cams and 'biners should be marked with green tape.  After noting their absence I schlepped my way back up to The Bihedral, only to find a whole lot of nothing.  I'm hoping that some generous soul picked them up and is babysitting them until their owner (me) can be found.  If you happen to have them I would gladly show my appreciation for their return... most likely payed in good beer.

If you have them, but would prefer to keep them... give them a good home and note that while still perfectly functional the cams are from circa the very early 2000's and have enjoyed a pretty rich climbing life.  Please continue that tradition.

Executive summary:  missing one #0 and one #1 TCU, and two Trango wiregate carabiners.  Lost in Boulder Canyon at The Bihedral.  Would like them back.  Will show appreciation for return with beer.

Cheers,
Nathan

N G · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Bump for visibility.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Lost Cams, Boulder Canyon, The Bihedral"