Mountain Project Logo

Boulder area partners for Tuesday's and weekends

Original Post
sara pax · · western mass/traveling · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 216

I've been in town a month and have found some great partners, but figured I'd try to shake out some more. My Tuesdays have recently freed up, so it'd be great to find a solid local partner or 3 with a similar psych for that day. For the purposes of this post, I'm looking more for folks who are into projecting and who would be psyched to return to a crag at least a few times. I don't care how hard you climb. I'm a safe and experienced belayer and expect you to be as well.

I'm into trad, sport, and boulders and here's what I've gotten psyched on so far:

Trad: I want to spend time at Rincon when temps are cool enough, or maybe earlier in the morning.
I also just learned of Beethovens 5th. I want to climb that.

Sport: the Slab, Dinosaur Rock, in Eldo I'd like to try Your Mother, hairstyles, madam guillotine, maybe others.  I like CCC. I'm into heavily starred routes anywhere. I want to spend some time in Rifle, though have never been.

Boulders: I've been doing after work sessions at Flagstaff, but am psyched to get to RMNP in season. Probably elsewhere too. I like granite boulders.

Thanks!

Beau Lanier · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 105

Sara,

I’m looking for some of the same things. I like to sport climb and project the same areas.  CCC, Bocan, Slab, Dinosaur.  I’m free weekends.

mathew sahli · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2011 · Points: 135

Sara
I could use a trad partner into those difficult trad routes. another month before I will trad 12's, but would be game to do a bunch of 11's for now.
would be stoked for a 11's trad day tomorrow even ending in early afternoon.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Boulder area partners for Tuesday's and weekends"
in the Colorado Partners