Mountain Project Logo

Metolius Cams and Blue Water Nuts- **Never Set**

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Andy Auble · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Selling this Trad gear that I got in a trade a while back. There are 6 Metolius cams (4,3,2,1,0,00) and 9 Blue Water Nuts (1-9). 
None of the gear has ever been set and there’s are no flaws or problems with any of it. Unfortunately, I do not know the age of the gear. 

I know this set is valuable if purchased new but this is obviously not brand new so feel free to make me an offer! 

I may be willing to trade for solar equipment, Mountain Bike maintence, a Yeti cooler, lightly used climbing shoes, a compound bow or hunting gear. 

I live near the University of Utah in SLC but I will be traveling around Utah quite a bit over the next few weeks. 

Feel free to call or text, thanks for looking!

Andy
(330) 389-917nine
Dylan B. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 521

Yep, Metolius hasn’t used the striped nylon slings in over ten years, maybe as much as fifteen. Still, that’s a nice looking set of TCUs. If I was in the market I’d make an offer and get ‘em re-slung.

ClimbingOn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 405

Metolius cams have the date of manufacture stamped on them. Here is a picture of an Ultralight I have as an example. Even older Metolius cams have the date stamped.

Andy Auble · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Thank you all for the clarification. The number stamped on the cams is “11/02” I️ will adjust the listing!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Metolius Cams and Blue Water Nuts- **Never Set**"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.