Mountain Project Logo

Tahoe Partner 4/25, 4/26, & Beyond

Original Post
Melinda Russell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hi,
I live in North Lake Tahoe, and there always seems to be a shortage of partners, especially on my days off, Wednesdays & Thursdays. I'm also free to climb mornings Friday-Monday (I work at 3pm). But more specifically, I am trying to climb outside tomorrow and Thursday anywhere around here, any style.

I don't have much trad lead experience, so I've only done up to 5.9, but I am definitely looking to boost that. I have my own rack. I sport climb in the 11's, but down to project harder. I also boulder up to about V5/6.

Just looking for a safe, non-ego-driven partner that is stoked to climb outside. Tahoe climbing season is upon us!

Melinda

MIchael Plapp · · Truckee · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 0

Hi,
I am in the same situation. Mid weekdays are best for me to climb and most people are looking for weekend partners. I am free tomorrow and Thursday to climb locally.
Michael

Jon Bock · · Gardnerville · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

I'm free this Wednesday and Thursday. I'm down in Gardnerville, but I can get up to northlake. feel free to text 510 847 8163. FYI i think you are a better climber than I am but I'm super good at belaying.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Tahoe Partner 4/25, 4/26, & Beyond"