Mountain Project Logo

FS: Marmot Ridgecrest Insulated Shell Jacket-Men's Size Medium--$110 OBO

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Barrett Rokuskie · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0
Used for 1 season of skiing and guiding--performed wonderfully. This jacket always kept me warm and dry no matter the conditions. Plenty of storage pockets, and is in excellent condition. No stains, tears, fading, or cosmetic damage to the jacket. All zippers and adjustable draws are functional and in great condition. I am an outdoor guide so I am careful to take care of my gear; this jacket is no exception.

Retail price when I purchased it was $225.

Size: Medium (for reference, I am 5'9" & 170lbs)

This jacket provides ample room for base and mid layers without being bulky. It is also very adjustable. Looking to get $110 or best offer, buyer pays shipping (approx. $10). Let me know if you have any questions!!

2-layer Marmot MemBrain® nylon fabric provides durable, waterproof and breathable protection; fully sealed seams block out moisture
  • Thermal R synthetic insulation is water-resistant to keep you warm in wet weather
  • Brimmed hood with volume control tab personalizes the fit
  • Zip hand pockets; chest pocket with water-resistant zipper; internal zip stash pocket
  • Exterior and interior storm flaps; adjustable cuffs; drawcord hem
  • The Marmot Ridgecrest Insulated jacket offers a comfortable, regular fit
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: Marmot Ridgecrest Insulated Shell Jacket-Me…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.