Mountain Project Logo

Home Base SF. Climber with flexible schedule and flexible destinations. Just wants to climb.

Original Post
Joe Solvason · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Greetings,

Who am I?
- living in sf
- wants to escape city
- tries to limit millennial activities
- always seeking hot springs and free camp sites
- trying to teach my cat how to camp

What do I climb?
- prefer leading sport, but can follow trad and eager to learn how to place gear
- lead projects outdoors 11b-c, lead projects indoors 11d-12a
- serious about climbing ethics, climbing conventions, mutual respect for each other and earth, common courtesy and safety.

Wants to take...
- 2-4 day trips to N Cal Area (eg tahoe, yosemite, tuolumne, sierras, etc)
- ~7 day trips to Smith Rock or National parks
- 10+ day trip to France or Italian Dolomites this summer
... other ideas ?

When?
- This summer, before September 10th.

Questions? Interested?
Joe

Patricia Decker · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I'm interested! Let's chat :) I live & work in SF (indoor climb at MC); just got back from my first trip to Yosemite. I'm looking to sport climb / sport or trad follow outside. The weather looks perfect this weekend. I'd be down for something closer to home since I have dogs I would need to find a sitter for for a farther trip; maybe Castle Rickir Mt Diablo?  

Antonio Ting · · San Francisco · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

I’m in the city and looking for a partner as well, only downside is I haven’t sport climbed outside (plenty of bouldering though). If you’re willing to babysit me (not too much though; been watching tons of videos), let me know!

If not its all good man, and good luck!

Amrutha Renganathan · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 35

Joe!  I am going to be in the Dolomites for most of August! ( July 28th- August 27th)  I NEED PARTNERS! Are you interested? I really want to check out the Sport Climbing Crags and as many awesome Via Ferrata’s as possible! I’m comfortable leading 5.11’s and I’m down to try any Via Ferrata (as long as it has great exposure and view!) My plans are flexible!  again..I really need partners! Please let me know if you can join and what dates in my range you are available!

Thanks,
Amrutha

Joe Solvason · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Thanks for the replies folks! I sent you all my number. I don't check this often, so any other replys send them to josolvason [at] gmail ... com!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Home Base SF. Climber with flexible schedule an…"