Mountain Project Logo

San Diego Area partner 5/8-5/12

Original Post
Charlie Daniel · · chattanooga · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 45

Going to be in San Diego second week in May and I’m looking for someone to climb with. Trad, sport, bouldering.., I’m up for anything. If you’re free any or all of those days and have a project you’re working on and need a belay or want to check out a new place and hit up a multi pitch route I’m your guy. Hope to hear from somebody soon. Stay wild. 

Alex Barlow · · Santee, CA · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 6

You can hang with us in East county for a day. We usually climb wednesday afternoons

Alex that’d be awesome man. I’ll be in town Monday the 7th. I’ll shoot you a message on here and see if we can make a plan. Rad. Thanks man. 423-598-6918 is me. 

Hey Alex. Charlie here. Where in East San Diego do you generally climb? You said normally Wednesday’s. Do you plan on getting out Wed the 9th? If so, where are you thinking? Trying to nail down some plans and would like to join you for a day if possible. Thanks ahead of time. Cheers. 

Probably Mission Gorge in Santee from a about 4 p.m. until sundown

That sounds cool man. Care if I tag along? My number is 423-598-6918. I'll check here regularly as well. I'll be in San Diego the 7th, and i'll get in touch then. Hope it all works out, I've never climbed there. Cheers.

Sure. No problem 

Hey Alex. You still plan on getting out tomorrow? I’m in Vista. Are you climbing Mission Gorge? Where do y’all park etc? 

It's today.

Yes.  Climbing this afternoon after 4.

Cell is 7147199854

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "San Diego Area partner 5/8-5/12"
in the Southern California Partners