For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

Red Rocks- May 1st! 21 birthday pitches!

Original Post
Kai Parker · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

My 21st is on may 1st and I want to do 21 pitches of pure classics. Want to start with epenephrine (13), then armatron (7), and finish it up with straight shooter(1).

I know this is a long shot, but let me rope-gun for the day and we can go get drinks after in Vegas, on me!
I don’t care if you are male, female, young, old. I just want someone who is stoked to go have a great day climbing :) also, please know how to multi-pitch :)

Kai Parker · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Bump.

Rprops · · North Las Vegas · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 723

Thats a rough itinerary. Drive into black velvet (high clearance preferred) at 4.30am. Go car to car by 1pm (onsighting the walkoff). Drive back out, go through the loop  to Pine creek. Park at 2.30. Hike to Armatron by 4. Pack to pack by 6.45. Hike to straight shooter by 8.30 (dark). Straight shooter by headlamp by 9. Car at 10. Late exit ticket. Happy birthday!

Rprops · · North Las Vegas · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 723

Maybe Epi. (13)First pitch of bourbon street.(1) Rap. All of frogland. (6) Cadillac crack (1)

cmqr9001 Black · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 135

Hey Kai! Want to climb on Friday 5/4? I'd be down to do this challenge with you! Woudl also be psyched on Original Route on Rainbow Wall if you'd want to do that as well. Text me at 8 one 7, 357, nine 656

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Red Rocks- May 1st! 21 birthday pitches!"
in the Nevada Partners