Mountain Project Logo

Joes Valley Guidebook.

Original Post
Lucas Rocha · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Ok...i know, there is no guidebook for it, and the old ones are sold out....they're still working on the new one....so....what is my other option? Mountain Project? Really?....I ll be there on may 10th and stay there for 3 weeks

Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175
Lucas Rocha wrote: Ok...i know, there is no guidebook for it, and the old ones are sold out....they're still working on the new one....so....what is my other option? Mountain Project? Really?....I ll be there on may 10th and stay there for 3 weeks

climbing friend,

bring the cannabis and the whiskey and speak to others about the routes, perhaps you creep on their guidebook

all your guidebook are belong to me
Mobes Mobesely · · Granite island · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 865

3 weeks of bouldering with no book? sounds kind of nutty to me braj.

Lucas Rocha · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I am trying hard to find one... im at red river gorge now...but im leaving in 3 weeks...I ve been asking since last december. I ve tried with facebook and instgrams accounts

Justin Laursen · · Durango, CO · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 465

The folks at Cup of Joes will airdrop the Caldiero guide to your device. Just ask. Also, their coffee is great and they have Organic pads for rent. 

caesar.salad · · earth · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 75
Justin Laursen wrote: The folks at Cup of Joes will airdrop the Caldiero guide to your device. Just ask. Also, their coffee is great and they have Organic pads for rent. 

This. It's a PDF and then you just walk around with your phone. It's not bad.

Karsten Walker · · Oakland, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I would use MP as well- there are lots of things that are great that are not in the book.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Joes Valley Guidebook."
in the Southern Utah Deserts