Mountain Project Logo

Squamish 7/15 - 8/15

Original Post
Gregory Medak · · Hartford, CT · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 30

Hey, I'll be living in my car and climbing in Squamish roughly for the dates listed. I'm relatively flexible and can adjust my schedule accordingly if certain dates work better for  you. This is the last stop on my 3 month climbing roadtrip. I'm breaking into climbing 11's and lead 10's currently, but hopefully by the end of the summer I will be onsighting 11's on gear. I have a double rack and rope. I want to climb tons of cracks while I still have the chance out being out west. Ideally, a local who knows the area well would like to climb with me for the majority of my time there, however any dates you can climb would be awesome. My whole agenda is to climb, so I won't cancel on you, and I have an endless supply of psyche and belays. Please refer me to any friends you have who want a regular partner, or even better, a group of climbers who are meeting up during these dates. You can text me at 5189357359 or pm me on the site. Or even if you have helpful information about where I can park my car to sleep overnight, places to get a cheap shower, etc. shoot me a text. 

Safe climbing, Greg

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "Squamish 7/15 - 8/15 "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started