Mountain Project Logo

Climbers in Croatia for May

Original Post
Shu Shu · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

I’ll be traveling around Croatia from May 2-18 and would love to get some climbing and hiking in at paklenica, if anyone will be in that area. Open to other spots as well! 

Jeremy Lubkin · · Worldwide Wanderer · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 5

I'll be in Croatia all of May (now until June 14).  Not sure when I'll be back in Paklencia - I just left there today and came down to Split to climb around here and Omis.  for a couple weeks. Will probably go to Hvar for a week and then go back to Palkencia for ~1wk.  I'll probably be back there before the 18th. Or let me know if you come down around Split.

Mish Utkin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hi! We are going to Buzet on 29.04-11.05 and we have al least room for 2 people in our appartment so we're looking for people. We are a group of experienced climbers from Ukraine, 4 adults and 2 children (2 families). Don't be disappoinded by children - we're realy motivated ))

One family is going to stay till 21.05 but in smaller flat although there should be free space as well. Price for the flat is 10-13 euro/night depending on number of people.
Please contact for more info

Andie Mitchell · · Denver · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I will be in Dubrovnik from May 5th-9th and am looking to climb at least one of the days. I don't have gear except my shoes and harness but I would love to climb! Let me know if anyone can climb for a day

Naomi Brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi everyone,

I’m currently on Hvar island which has some cool sport climbing, and will be in Croatia until the 13th or 14th of May.

I’m an experienced sport climber, however not super strong. My top grades would be from around 5.10+ - 5.11b. I have my harness and shoes here but unfortunately no other gear as I am travelling around Europe for a while.

If anyone is interested in some bouldering, DWS, or sport climbing I would love the opportunity to climb here in Croatia. :) Please get in touch!

Jeremy Lubkin · · Worldwide Wanderer · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 5

Hey Naomi. Im also on Hvar. Staying at an apt near cliffbase. There are a couple others staying at Cliffbase im climbing with, but you are welcome to join us. 

boogiecha · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0
Andie Mitchell wrote: I will be in Dubrovnik from May 5th-9th and am looking to climb at least one of the days. I don't have gear except my shoes and harness but I would love to climb! Let me know if anyone can climb for a day

Me me me... hit me up man, I am close by Dubrovnik....

Nicolas Morgan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hi everyone! I'm currently in Zadar and I'd love to do some climbing. I'm going to be here for the next couple of days and then head south in Croatia. If anyone would like to meet here in the next couple days or anywhere else after that please contact me. I'd mostly be looking around the 5.10-5.11 range. I have harness, shoes and around 10 draws with me.

Brent Shaffer · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 533

I just posted about this, but if anyone in this thread is around Zadar still I would LOVE to do some climbing!! I am here through the weekend.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Climbers in Croatia for May"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started