Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Acton, MA resident looking for a climbing partner(sport, trad, bouldering)

Original Post
Naveen Periasamy · · Acton, MA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I’m an enginner currently living and working in Acton, MA and looking for a climbing partner within a five mile vicinity to be able to carpool with(I have a sedan), but open to connect with climbers from all around New England area.

My goto places are Farley Ledges, Rumney, Crow Hills, Quincy Quarries, Otter Cliffs in Acadia(occasionally) and Gunks for sport and trad. I also like Lincoln woods, Pawtuckaway and Lynn woods for bouldering. I plan to climb outside every weekend and go on climbing trips to farther places(Utah, CA, CO, etc) during long weekends. Deep Water Soloing at Lake Champlain, Vermont is my dream project for the summer. 
On the indoor front, I go to Central Rock, Watertown 2-3 times a week. 
I have a crash pad and all equipment for sport lead and working on getting a trad rack. Level: Upto 5.11s on lead and V4-5 in bouldering

Looking forward to hear from you!

Matthew DeCesare · · Auburn, AL · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hello Naveen,
I'm visiting MIT for the next three weeks and am looking for people to climb with. I've got a car and equipment for sport climbing. Not sure if you're looking for people to climb on your level or not – I'm comfortable at 5.9+ to 5.10a/b.

-Matthew

HBTHREE · · ma · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 30

Hey guys I'm looking to climb tom if either of u are around, 781 698 9545 or email me 

Joseph Ridolf · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 10

What’s up Naveen,
     I live close to Rumney and climb there all the time. Any weekend or week evening I may be available to climb with you. This Spring, so far, I’ve been getting in shape at the parking lot Wall, but enjoy all cliffs. Later
Joe

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Acton, MA resident looking for a climbing partn…"
in the North Eastern States Partners