Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partner in Northern Norway (last half of July 2018)

Original Post
Ryan Beard · · Parker, Colorado · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 25

I am looking for a climbing partner during the second half of July 2018 around Lofoten/Svolvær, Norway.  I am an experienced trad climber from Colorado comfortable leading up to 5.10b/c.  I have experience leading in Eldorado Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park.  I'm looking for a competent trad partner to climb a multi-pitch.

You can reach me at ryanbeard1019@gmail.com.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Fredrik Hansson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Ryan...

I might be up there at that time, im going to spend the summer in my van, firstly based in Bohuslän (Sweden) but the plan is to go up to northern Norway during the summer and most likely that time! Thought i respond to you even tho i cant give a sure answer, just so one of us maybe remember this thred later on =) Im a Swede, have climbed quite a lot manly in Bohus (Top3 in the world for single pitch climbing?) But done some multi-pitch stuff in Norway... Done a few 5.11a/b but maily do 5.10b/c... 99,9% Trad =)

Ryan Beard · · Parker, Colorado · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 25

Ok awesome!  Sounds like it might work out.  Let’s keep in touch and we’ll see if we can work something out.  
Thanks for responding Fredrik!

...sorry for the delayed response.

Fredrik Hansson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Sweet.. Hehe My response sikt that Good either :) but yeah lets talk again when its closer 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Climbing partner in Northern Norway (last half…"
in the International