Mountain Project Logo

Climbing info and partner needed for Tallulah Gorge May 3-6

Original Post
Laura Grace · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hi all, been awhile since I've used MP to find a partner. Moved to FL for grad school, all my climbing partners are still out in Utah ;)
I've been slowly checking out the SE climbing seen since moving to FL last August when I can. I have unfortunately only been able to climb about once every 4-6 months.
I saw Tallulah Gorge looked pretty stellar, and right up my alley for moderate trad. Does anyone know how easy it is to climb there now with all the water releases for the time frame I'm interested in? Also searching for a local to climb some of the easy ones with me. My strength is a fraction of what it used to be and my lead head (I'm imagining) might not be the best right now. However, I'm an experienced climber that learned to climb on multi-pitch routes. I'm just looking to enjoy a little climbing for a few days during my semesters. I have my rack here with me in Miami (.2-#6 with doubles in a couple sizes).
Let me know if you have any beta/recommendations for this area, or if you'd like to talk about climbing there for a day! Really excited about all the climbing the SE has to offer. 

PM me! Thanks.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing info and partner needed for Tallulah G…"