Mountain Project Logo

smith rock tomorrow 4/13

Original Post
Dr Strangelove · · Bend, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 30

Free all day tomorrow and need a partner, driving in from bend. Sport or trad. Got injured recently, so not leading much at my limit right now but can be a belay slave, and follow/flail into the 11s. Or we can relax on some easy climbs. OS 10b usually. Got a double rack also if anyone wants to lead in the lower gorge. Open to anything really.

Dr Strangelove · · Bend, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 30

Buuuumppp

christopher burton · · Bend, OR · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 5

I'm down. I have a partner that is being wishy washy on the day and id love to get out tomorrow. Havent been doing much outside recently, but been leading gym routes in the 11s. We should match up nicely. I'm right there with you on the relatively recent injury so I don't want to get into anything terribly difficult. 10s sound good as an upper end. I've got a rack as well if we want to mix it up on easier stuff. I'd like to.
We might end up with others, but im not going to count on it.
Also coming from bend, down to get out of town anytime, prefer earlier the better knowing smith.
2056030588, pm or reply here. I'll get the message. Im going to send a PM to you as well.

Meghanne Reburn · · Garabaldi Highlands · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I’m in the same boat as both if you guys. I arrive on the night of the 19th and am staying until the 26th. Looking for non flaky partners

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "smith rock tomorrow 4/13"