Mountain Project Logo

60m Half Twin Rope 8.2mm Edelrid HalfRope $65 Price Drop

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Kevin Seibert · · Moab · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 100

Is your alpine partner begging you to buy a half rope so you can stop lugging that 9.8mm beast thru shitty scree and talus fields. Or maybe you just wanna be more Euro and reduce that rope drag, nothing gets me hot like looking down at a perfectly managed two rope system... oh yeah. Or you just need a light tag line for those long pitches at the creek, trust me reducing that rope weight will make those 0.75s, feel like 1s. Or even use it to tie up you girlfriend...or boyfriend! Whatever ever you need it for, I'm selling it to you!

Anyways,

Bought it last minute on a long trip cause I didn't pack my set of doubles... my loss your gain.  

60m Half Twin Rope 8.2mm Edelrid $75
used for one month, picture shows the worst section of wear about ~3m from the end, plently of life left, no gnarly falls, nice salmon color ("clipping salmon!, take take take salmon!")

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "60m Half Twin Rope 8.2mm Edelrid HalfRope $65 P…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.