Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Utah BCskiing/mountaineering partners

Original Post
jjm · · boston · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

I'm on a road trip and I was planning to be around Utah area early/mid-April. I'd love to find some partners to get out for some BC skiing/ mountaineering or even some ice climbing if there is any left. I have my BCskiing gear (including avy gear) with me and my rock/ice racks. I have AIAIRE 1 and I'm taking AIARE rescue this weekend. I'm more into long tours than into steep skiing. I haven't been climbing much during the last couple years, so I'd be more comfortable leading 5.8/WI3 and following a little more, but I'm always down to go for something easier. The target is to get out and meet some cool people and get to know the mountains around here. I could be quite flexible with dates and traveling, so don't hesitate to hit me if you think we could make something work. Thanks!

Nicholas Young · · Spokane · Joined May 2015 · Points: 215

Hey, are you around tomorrow? Not strictly BC but I'm planning on heading up Canyons for some turns within the resort area.

jjm · · boston · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Nick. Sorry I just got to Salt Lake and I'm taking the AIARE training tomorrow. I would be free Sunday through Wednesday. Hope you had a great time.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Utah BCskiing/mountaineering partners"
in the Utah Partners