Mountain Project Logo

WTB: A Silent Partner

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Alec Sluser · · Concord CA · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 33

Doing my monthly shot in the dark for a silent partner!

Peter Foster · · Davis, CA · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 105

"ISO: A Silent Partner" might be a more polite way to put it. Perhaps you're buying their services but lets hope you aren't actually trying to "buy" a partner.....

Deadfish · · Bay Area, CA · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 10

They come up every week or two on eBay, not really that hard to find one.  Just keep an eye out there.  There were two on there a couple days ago, but I think they're both gone now.

MisterE Wolfe · · Bishop, CA · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 2,070

I am jiggy with rope-tug signals in lieu of talking?

Just don't give me any beer, as I tend to stop with the "silent partner" bit after a few...

Let me reiterate. Looking for a mute belay partner that can has a cheap hourly rate. 

Also not opposed to rent-to-own partners either.

Luan Alencastro · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

$22/hour, three packs of cigarettes per week. Come with truck camper (split gas for trips), single rack 00-3, and 70m rope. 0 talking, but will smell like cigarettes. serious inquiries only

MisterE Wolfe · · Bishop, CA · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 2,070

Luan Alencastro wrote: $22/hour, three packs of cigarettes per week. Come with truck camper (split gas for trips), single rack 00-3, and 70m rope. 0 talking, but will smell like cigarettes. serious inquiries only

Totally worth the hours of non-beta-spraying. References, please. ;)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB: A Silent Partner"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY