Mountain Project Logo

FS: Wild Country Helium Friends Double Set 1-4 (BD .4-3.5 sizes) with single BD #4 and WC #3

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Brendon Smith · · Park Hills, MO · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 20

I recently updated my rack and I'm selling off all of my old cams as my proximity to Indian Creek doesn't justify having 5 or more of every size. Most of this gear has been placed a lot, but not many pieces have had to catch any falls. All cams work perfectly fine and I used them up till the day I received my new cams and would still trust them without a moments hesitation. All prices are Paypal friends/family or you pay fees. If you buy everything I would knock off $35 and do $575 Shipped for all 16 cams

BD #4 Good condition. No falls. $60

WC Double Set 1,1.5,2,2.5,3,3.5, & 4 All are in good condition with smooth trigger action. Never had any problems with them. $265/set (7 cams) or $510 for the Double set (14 cams) shipped.  

Pretty much how all of the lobes look. More pictures available on request.

WC #3 (BD #2 Size) Good condition. No memorable falls, maybe a few takes. Hard to fall out of perfect hand jams! $40 shipped
Derek Santavenere · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

pm'd 

#2 and #3.5 sold 

If you have pm'd me I sent out responses so check your emails. If you didn't get a response let me know!

MClay · · Estill County, KY · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 710

Pm'd

MClay wrote: Pm'd

MClay I sent you a response. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Wild Country Helium Friends Double Set 1-4…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY