Mountain Project Logo

Weekday climbing partner in Albuquerque area

Original Post
Rennie Putnam · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 7

Hi all,
I work nights and mostly weekends in ABQ, finding it difficult to secure climbing partners that can go out on weekdays. I often have 3-5 days off in a row, so longer trips are a possibility. Have a full rack and rope. Lead 5.11+ sport and 5.10 trad. 

jasonBischoff Bischoff · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Rennie, I'd love to get out the first week of May. I'm coming from slc and going to stop in Moab before heading out that way. I'll pm you

Lawrence Quinnett · · Salisbury, NC · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Rennie, I'm visiting Albuquerque July 26-30.  If you're free even just for Friday, shoot me a message.  I'm looking to climb some 11s and easy 12s.

Chris Votaw · · Georgetown, KY · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey! I’ll be trying to climb in either ABQ or around Santa Fe this Tuesday if you’re free. I’m a mid 11 sport climber and would be stoked to get out. 502-542-9721

CourtneyC · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 20

Hi Rennie,
Thinking I’ll be heading to the area mid/late next week. Available to climb everyday. Into sport and trad and down to camp. Hit me up (: 4692318477

Jackie Wang · · Portland, OR · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi everyone above, I'm planning to be in Diablo Canyon Oct 1-4, anyone's free to climb? You can find me on Insta by jackielikejackiechan.

evolab ej · · Albuqueruqe, NM · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Rennie.  I’m in a similar boat with weekday avail.  PM me if you want to get out either sport or bouldering!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Weekday climbing partner in Albuquerque area"