Mountain Project Logo

FS: where the big foot climbers at?! Size 14 guide tennies and 45.5 TC pros!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Tyler Lomprey · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 55

Title says it all, both come in original boxes, prices include domestic shipping.

I have a brand new pair of size 14 guide tennies that i've never worn, bought them 3 months ago and life got in the way (my girlfriend is having our 1st baby any day now!!) before I could return them and now adidas says it's past the return date, so trying to sell them here and get some money back. $100

Also have a pair of size 45.5 TC pro's that i've worn once and have held onto for a roughly a year hoping my feet would shrink into them, but alas, at age 27 my feet are not shrinking. $140

Nate Tastic · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 10

Congrats on dad-hood! What size street shoe do you wear? 14? Or better yet, what size is your foot? Trying to get an estimate on how those TC Pros fit.

Nate, I'm 14-15 depending on shoe.. EU 49.5 fits really well for hiking/approaching. I own multiple pairs of 46 TC pros and love them especially once resoled. A little snug and don't fit for the "all day climbs" as they're supposed to, but when you have boats for feet these are by far the best shoes on the market for long trad climbs IMO so I just deal and take em off at belays. I was hoping that 45.5 would work for a more "aggressive" pair for technical edging but couldn't even bare to try and break em in. I have a wide foot so that .5 size was just to much. They might work when they're broken in, as the 46's can be rather uncomfortable too until broken in.

David, I already looked into this. Additional Coupons do not apply because they are already 20% off so 148 is as low as they go on outdoorplay and that's assuming they don't charge any sales tax, and seeing as I wore these for one pitch in a gym i'd say they are like new.

Bump 

Corey Winstead · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2011 · Points: 20

PM Sent

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: where the big foot climbers at?! Size 14 gu…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY