Mountain Project Logo

New climber boulder area

Original Post
Carrie Cranford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Looking to go on some adventures soon and throughout the summer, but I am unexperienced and don’t want to go out alone. Looking for someone to teach me. I went ice climbing once earlier this year and I loved it! And I’ve been climbing trees and boulders most of my life.  Unfortunately I’m still working on my gear collection And so far I only have a harness and won’t have everything I need till mid summer but let me know if you’ve got extra gear and time to train someone :-)

Meghan Heneghan · · Nevada · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Carrie,

I'm new to Boulder also and have been climbing for almost a year. Do you belong to a gym?

I climb at Movement in Boulder, and would be happy for you to come climb & use a guest pass of mine! I could belay you and boulder with you, and if you passed the belay test we could trade belays :) Let me know! Unfortunately I have no extra gear, but shoes you can usually find on the cheap online at steepandcheap, on the for sale page of this website, or REI garage sales. 

-Meghan

Michael A · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'm gonna be visiting boulder and I'm looking for an outdoor climbing partner 4/17 or 4/18 (Mon or Tue). I have all the gear necessary for doing sport climbing. Lemme know if you're interested!

Mike

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "New climber boulder area"
in the Colorado Partners