Mountain Project Logo

FS: BD Stopper Nut Set & BD Neutrinos - **ALL SOLD**

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hi All,

I have a BD Stopper set and 10 light green BD Neutrinos up for grabs.  There is nothing wrong with any of this gear and much of it is new/unused.  All wires are intact, swages and swage protectors are perfect and none of the nuts or 'biners has experienced a fall or been dropped.  The pics and descriptions below should adequately document their condition, but I'm happy to send you additional pics and/or information if you need it.  PayPal is preferred.  USPS shipping is on the buyer, but I'll ship as cheaply as possible if that's your preference.  Buy everything and I'll throw down for the shipping.

First up is a #3-#13 set of Stoppers.  These are the exact same size and shape as the current version.  The only difference is they are not anodized in pretty colors.  A few of these nuts have been placed once or twice while most have only been racked.  This set is basically new. Current retail on the #4-#13 set (one fewer nut) is $109.95.  Asking **SOLD** for these beauties.  I can include an oval racking 'biner for an extra $2.00.

Next up...a combination of 4 new/unused and 6 very lightly used green BD Neutrinos.  Current retail is $6.95 each.  **SOLD**

I can usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Dave Martinez · · Austin, Tx · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 5

Ill buy them if they're still available 

Thanks Dave.  Are you wanting the whole lot or just part of it?  Send me a PM and we can work out the details.  Cheers, JB

BD Classic (anodized) Stopper set has sold.  Larger (non-anodized) Stopper set and all Neutrinos still available.  Get 'em while you can!

TGIF bump.  Post edited and up to date.

Andrew Z · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Will take all 10  neutrinos if available. Sending a PM now.

Neutrinos have sold.  Come on folks, a perfect set of nuts for $65.00 plus shipping!

ed r · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

okay i'll bite on those nuts. sending PM

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: BD Stopper Nut Set & BD Neutrinos - **ALL S…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.