Mountain Project Logo

GMC Savana Campervan For Sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Shao Hao · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hello people, I've been climbing outdoors for about two years and have had my trusty steed with me for most of it, but alas it is time for me to sell my pride and joy :'( 

General info: 2008 GMC Savana 2500, Odometer: ~192,000

Features: New stereo+speakers (includes bluetooth, aux and radio), LED headlights (DOT approved), 100AH auxillary battery, foldable bench seat, retractable double bed, hanging table on back door

Full post here (facebook.com/photo.php?fbid…;set=pcb.10156278920522767&type=3&theater&ifg=1) 

I have one more year of college left at Illinois and I won't be around in the states next semester and so I'm intending to sell my van or rent it (between Jun-Dec) if possible. I already made a Facebook post with more info included in each photos (e.g. about the state of the tires, speakers, mileage etc). As you can see from the photos above and the post, she's a beauty and she's been really reliable. I will be completely upfront and honest about the actual condition of the van and on my side because my hope is to find someone who will find value in having my campervan and continue to take good care of her. All I ask is that you don't try to undercut me. I am currently asking for $7000 but if you would like to justify a lower cost I am willing to negotiate. Feel free to contact me for any questions, my number is 217-200-6259. Thank you and have a great day!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "GMC Savana Campervan For Sale"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.