Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

11/12 - FS: (50+% off MSRP) OR, Mammut, G3, MH



FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483
brian burke wrote: damn. those skis sure are are nice at that price. too bad that quiver slot is full....

Thanks Brian, I hope other folks will think so as well
(bump)

Scott . · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 50

I'll take the MH puffy. 

moth richards · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I’ll give you $160 for the cloudseeker?

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483

Scott,
Jacket is yours. Just sent you a PM.

Moth,
Responded to your PM

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483

Columbia jacket sold.
Post updated

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483

Updated 11/4 with new items

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483

Also added Asolo boots

Michael Gielata · · Iowa city -> Los Alamos · Joined 19 days ago · Points: 0

How are the dps vs the wailer series. Interested in the 99 but the deal is too good

Daniel Shanks · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Pmd re hot forge 

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483
Michael Gielata wrote: How are the dps vs the wailer series. Interested in the 99 but the deal is too good

My two cents:

The wailer is more focussed on inbounds. Everything about the geometry shows a more powder oriented ski. The cassiar has a more conservative, traditional geomety with less sidecut, less taper, and a stronger tail that is better suited towards ski mountaineering and performance on harder pack days. That said, the cassiar is by no means a full ski mountaineering ski. It's still very capable in powder and playful. It's what I'd describe as a more serious ski compared to the wailer, as a "just go have fun" type ski

Michael Gielata · · Iowa city -> Los Alamos · Joined 19 days ago · Points: 0
Miguel D wrote:

My two cents:

The wailer is more focussed on inbounds. Everything about the geometry shows a more powder oriented ski. The cassiar has a more conservative, traditional geomety with less sidecut, less taper, and a stronger tail that is better suited towards ski mountaineering and performance on harder pack days. That said, the cassiar is by no means a full ski mountaineering ski. It's still very capable in powder and playful. It's what I'd describe as a more serious ski compared to the wailer, as a "just go have fun" type ski

By ski mountaineering you mean like backcountry and if not do you thing you’d be able to do some light touring with them? also would you say the cassiar is better for resort skiing styles vs the wailer where it’s basically just powder.  

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483
Michael Gielata wrote:

By ski mountaineering you mean like backcountry and if not do you thing you’d be able to do some light touring with them? also would you say the cassiar is better for resort skiing styles vs the wailer where it’s basically just powder.  

Responded to your PM

Jo Moore · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 11 days ago · Points: 0

Do you still have the G3 alpinist skins? Looking for a length to fit 167cm skis. Thanks!

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483
Jo Moore wrote: Do you still have the G3 alpinist skins? Looking for a length to fit 167cm skis. Thanks!

Sure do. PM me if you're wanna snag a pair 

Paul T Borash · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0
  1. If the BD cold forge is still available, I will take it. Please email me at pbandslay@gmail.com 
Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483

R1 and Hot Forge sold.
New MH Super Compressor jacket added

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483

One pair of skins sold. Two remaining

Connor Dobson · · Waterloo, ON · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 95

Miguel is a legit dude. Got me my jacket fast and it was in perfect shape.

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483
Connor Dobson wrote: Miguel is a legit dude. Got me my jacket fast and it was in perfect shape.

Thanks Connor!

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483

DPS skis and Scarpa boots sold. OR jackets added

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "11/12 - FS: (50+% off MSRP) OR, Mammut, G3, MH "

Log In to Reply