Mountain Project Logo

J Tree/ Tahquitz 3/31-4/1

Original Post
PRHenner · · Los Angeles · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

I live in LA and am looking for a partner this Saturday and Sunday. I prefer J Tree but also happy to climb at Tahquitz. I have full rack, rope etc. Lead up to 5.9 in J Tree and will follow harder. My email: prhenner@gmail or (202) 441-6305

sheriw724 · · Los Angeles · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 95

Hello. I emailed you. 

Michel Bernier · · Rubber Tramp · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm looking for partners in the Joshua Tree area this weekend too.

I can lead up to 5.8 trad and sport/follow a bit harder. Plenty of gear and rope.

Let me know, thanks!

Trevor Roberson · · Joshua Tree, California · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 0

I live in Joshua Tree now so if anyone needs a belay let me know. My days are flexible, mid week or weekend. Trying to get back into it after climbing partners had kids and no longer climb. Have all the gear, climbing almost 18 years and know the area well. Been leading in the 5.7 range for trad and 5.9 sport but if I have to follow could do better. PRHenner, check to see if Tahquitz is dry or not, south side probably would be but north side might still have some snow.

PRHenner · · Los Angeles · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Thanks Michel and Trevor! I now have partners lined up for this weekend but would love to climb with you in the future! 

Simeon d · · Phila, PA · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Sent you a message Michael

Michel Bernier · · Rubber Tramp · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Met some great people and hit some fantastic routes this weekend in JTree!

Gonna stick around for a few more days if anyone is up for climbing. Prob Tuesday and Wednesday (4/3-4/4)

Really want to lead a few more classic 5.7 and 5.8's, sport some 9's and maybe TR harder.

Send me a message, thanks!

Mike

Trevor Roberson · · Joshua Tree, California · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 0

It was good meeting you Mike, it was a fun day!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "J Tree/ Tahquitz 3/31-4/1"