Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS: BD Camalot #4 - PRICE DROP! - Excellent Condition w/ New Sling

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Greeting Fellow Mountain Projectors,

I have an older style (non-thumb loop) #4 BD Camalot for sale.  This cam is very close in size to the current C4 #4, being approx. 1/4" wider.  I had the cam reslung with gray dyneema by Mountain Tools in Fall 2016.  I chose gray to match the current BD color scheme for #4's.  It has been racked a time or two since the resling, but I honestly don't believe I've placed it once.  This cam is in excellent shape and hasn't ever taken a fall.  The pics below should give you a good idea of it's condition, but I'm happy to send you additional pics or answer your questions.

Asking $52.00 shipped to anywhere in the Lower 48.  If you need a racking 'biner I can include a lightly used gray or purple BD Neutrino for an additional $4.00.  PayPal is preferred and you can decide if you want to send funds via "friends & family" or add extra (2.9% + $.30) to cover the fees associated with a "goods & services" payment.  I can usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number on the day an item ships out.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Thursday Bump

Bump for price drop

russ penasa · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 5

Pm sent

CamBrown · · Clackamas · Joined May 2015 · Points: 80

Still available?

Sale Pending

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: BD Camalot #4 - PRICE DROP! - Excellent Con…"