Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Offering a ride to Smith(and back) 4/13 - 4/29, need partner(s) as well

Original Post
dsauerbrun · · Boulder · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 55

Looking for partners for smith rock this april. I'll be starting my drive from boulder on the 12th, arriving apr 14th, and will be climbing full time until the 22nd. I'm gonna stay at the bivy for that week but will stick around for another week in bend visiting a friend and working remotely. I'll be trying to get out for 2 half days during the week of the 23rd(either 7am-1pm or 3pm-dark).

I'm mostly climbing 11's these days but have my eyes set on trying to project the start to heinous cling. In addition to projecting heinous cling I'm trying to hit up a whole bunch of 11 classics I wasn't strong enough for on my last smith trip. Heresy, vomit launch, bloodshot, toxic, monkey space, magic light are all in my sights. I will also be bringing a single rack and wouldn't mind spending a day in the lower gorge climbing some 5.9/10- splitters. I've been climbing for around 4 years and use a smart alpine so you're in safe hands and I hope I will be too.

If you're looking for a ride, I'll be coming from Boulder, CO and stopping in SLC for a night to break the drive up.

dsauerbrun · · Boulder · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 55

doing a little bit of a bump one week before i leave... any takers?

Zoe Desjardins · · MontrĂ©al, Qc, but actually… · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 20

Heyy ! I'm in Salt Lake City now ! And i will loved to go in smith! And climb over there!! Hit me ! 760-937-1359

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Offering a ride to Smith(and back) 4/13 - 4/29,…"
in the Utah Partners