Mountain Project Logo

Metolius Rope Bag, Approach Shoes 11.5, Mammut Smart

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
nathanael · · Riverside, CA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 371

Metolius Vortex Rope Bag - $25 shipped - Outdoorgearlab's Editor's Choice rope bag: "The Vortex is a slick and easy-to-use rope bag from Metolius with a unique and convenient rope loading feature. Unlike traditional burrito style tarp-folds and rolls-into-bag designs, the Vortex is really more of a giant rope funnel. Simply lift up on all four corners of its massive tarp and watch the rope fall into its bag. It's truly so easy that after our side-by-side testing it's the rope bag we most commonly grabbed while heading out to the crag and winner of our OutdoorGearLab Editors' Choice Award."..... Anyways it's badass but I never use a rope bag so it's like-new after sitting in my closet for a couple years.

Five Ten (5.10) Access Shoes, size 11.5 US Mens. $50 shipped https://www.backcountry.com/five-ten-access-leather-shoe-mens It's a nice hybrid approach shoe. A bit more comfy hiker than the Guide tennie, doesn't climb quite as well, also much more wearable casually or around town. I sized up about 1/2 size vs my Guide Tennie sizing. Anyways wanted to try these out but they're not getting worn much by me. Really only a few days of wear on them.

Mammut smart (1 rope) $10 shipped - wanted to give it a try but I love my grigri too much

David Wadsworth · · Waukon, IA · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 40

Pm'd about the rope bag

Arthur Thompson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Pm ing on smart

nathanael · · Riverside, CA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 371

Everything is spoken for, thanks guys. I'm in Red Rock for the weekend but I'll ship everything out as soon as I'm back, Tuesday morning.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Metolius Rope Bag, Approach Shoes 11.5, Mammut…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.