Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Partner in Sydney, Australia

Original Post
Seth Goldstein · · Washington, DC · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi!! 

I am new to Sydney (originally from DC) and I am looking for climbing partners! I am open to gym climbers, but really want to focus on outdoors! I've got a full rack, rope, and enough quick draws for any long sport route. Message me If you're looking to climb this coming week! 

Squeak · · Perth West OZ · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 21
Seth Goldstein wrote:

Hi!! 

I am new to Sydney (originally from DC) and I am looking for climbing partners! I am open to gym climbers, but really want to focus on outdoors! I've got a full rack, rope, and enough quick draws for any long sport route. Message me If you're looking to climb this coming week! 

"Sydney Climbers" or "Rock Climbing in the Blue Mountains" Facebook pages will garner better results.

Emma Jayne · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Seth! I'm a visiting researcher at the University of Wollongong from mid-July to the end of September, and I'm looking for climbing partners here. Message me back - I'd love to climb with you!

Healyje · · PDX · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 456

Gotta love the Blues...

Trent Sheath · · Avoca Beach, New South Wale… · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Get yourself at least 13 "bolt hangers. My favorite version are the 45° a little harder to clip initially but better for repet sends because they can't be back clipped.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Climbing Partner in Sydney, Australia "
in the International