Mountain Project Logo

La Sportiva Otakis For Sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Tito Alvidrez · · Las Cruces NM · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Have these La Sportiva Otakis for sale, used them a bit, but in really great shape. They just never stretched the way I wanted them to and i've given up hope because they just sit there now. Asking for 90$, you pay shipping, but open to offers or even trades. Size 41 1/2. 
Kevin Huolt · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Tito, I'm interested in these but am wondering about sizing. Have you ever tried on katana laces? I'm wearing a 40.5 in those but I seem to recall that the otakis fit a bit smaller?

Nick Ludwig · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 177

Hey Kevin, if you use SizeSquirrel.com you can find out the size you need in the Otaki's.

Best,

Nick

Never have sorry 

JeffAhonen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Kevin, if it helps I wear these is 42 for a bit more comfort and solutions in 41.5 for tighter fit. 

JeffAhonen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Kevin, if it helps I wear these is 42 for a bit more comfort and solutions in 41.5 for tighter fit.

Nick Ludwig wrote:

Hey Kevin, if you use SizeSquirrel.com you can find out the size you need in the Otaki's.

Best,

Nick

Ryan Swanson · · Pepedidnothingwrong, freejg · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 50

Stretch those up to a 44.5 and you've got a deal!

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50
Kevin Huolt wrote:

Hey Tito, I'm interested in these but am wondering about sizing. Have you ever tried on katana laces? I'm wearing a 40.5 in those but I seem to recall that the otakis fit a bit smaller?

Otaki's can fit bigger but definitely not smaller. They are a little higher volume so you may need to size down. A new 39.5 Otaki was slightly smaller (mostly just in the toes) than a broken in 40.5 Katana Lace pair I owned.

Kevin Huolt · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0
NCD wrote:

Otaki's can fit bigger but definitely not smaller. They are a little higher volume so you may need to size down. A new 39.5 Otaki was slightly smaller (mostly just in the toes) than a broken in 40.5 Katana Lace pair I owned.

Ahh thanks a lot for the info! 

Bump

bumperooni

Buuuump

Bahmp

Bump

Cam Hook · · Portland · Joined May 2015 · Points: 85

Otakis definitely are bigger than Katanas. I wear a size 45 Katana lace and a size 44.5 Otaki. The Otakis might be more comfy than the Katana Lace. I do have a high volume foot so you MMV

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "La Sportiva Otakis For Sale"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.