Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Black Diamond Cliff Cabana Double with Fly, Black Diamond Cobra Tools, Crampons and more!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
David Peterson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 130

I'm trying to clear out gear I don't think I'll use in the near future. I'll post pictures later when I get home from work.

- Black Diamond Cobra Ice Tools: 1 with adze and 1 with hammer. I purchased them 2 years ago but only used them a handful of times. They are in near new condition and purchased for $350 Each. 

Willing to sell for $375 for the pair, shipped OBO.

- Black Diamond Cliff Cabana Double Portaledge: I've set it up twice but other than that it's brand new! A few scratches on fittings from putting it together.

Willing to sell for $450 + 33% of shipping cost which should be around $33. 

- Black Diamond Deluxe Cliff Cabana Double Fly: Same story as the ledge, 100% brand new other than a few minor scratches from setting it up.

Willing to sell for $250 Shipped.

- Grivel G14 Crampons: I've used these a couple dozen times and you'll be able to see from the photo. Otherwise in perfect working condition.

Willing to let these beauts go for $80 shipped.

- Black Diamond Serac Crampon: Used these once or twice and they've been sitting ever since.

Selling for $100 Shipped

I'll add more items later when I get home. Thanks!

Sammy Glenn · · Englewood, NJ · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

I'll take a look at the g14s, there is no picture posted.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Black Diamond Cliff Cabana Double with Fly, Bla…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.