Mountain Project Logo

FS: Metolius Ultralight Master Cams and TCU 0-6, placed twice during practice, $280

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
rockclimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 85

For sale as a set:

"0" Metolius TCU. Re-sling, re-wire, inspection, cleaning, lube, and tuning by Metolius in 2015.

"1-6" Metolius Ultralight Master Cam. Placed twice during practice. Please click to see many attached high-resolution pictures to confirm excellent condition. Colored anondizing and cam lobes in perfect condition..

7 cams in total. I have full confidence in these cams and would use them without hesitation.

Price dropped to $280 with priority shipping with tracking; PayPal F/F or buyer please pay extra 3% to cover fees.

Thanks for your interest!

NCChris · · Denver co · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Do you havwant Venmo 

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Another seller has them at 45 each brand new never placed with tags. Keep in mind they are new for 60 and generally on sale from reputable dealers for 20% off. I would consider 260$ shipped for 1-6

Will Bland · · Halifax, NS · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Would you sell 1-3 for 130$?

Will Bland wrote:

Would you sell 1-3 for 130$?

Shipped? How new? Pics?

Will Bland · · Halifax, NS · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0
Briggs Lazalde wrote:

Shipped? How new? Pics?

I'm asking OP if he would!

Will Bland wrote:

I'm asking OP if he would!

Bahaha I don't know how to English

rockclimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 85

Thank you for all of the comments.

NCChris - I don't currently have a Venmo account, but can open one if you want to purchase. I would prefer PayPal, as I already have an account with them.

Will Bland - I'm going try keeping them together for now, to save us on shipping. If things change, I've got you on the list for 1-3. Thanks for the offer.

Briggs Lazalde - Thanks for your offer of $260 for 1-6, but I'd like to try keeping them together. Please see price-drop below. (Essentially $20 for the TCU.)

Dropping price to $280 shipped for 7 cams that have been placed twice; PayPal F/F or buyer please pay extra 3% to cover fees.

Thanks to all for the interest!!!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Metolius Ultralight Master Cams and TCU 0-6…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY