Mountain Project Logo

Trad Gear: TCUs, Mastercams, C4s,Camalot Ultralight #3, Biners, Passive Pro, Passive/Aggressive Prose

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 186

Here's what remained as of 8AM MST on 3/20:

All prices are firm, and shipping costs money. I will ship $120 or more in gear for free (unless you want 3 OW cams and I can't fit them into a $6.70 Tyvek envelope with adequate padding). Local pickup in Santa Fe or ABQ may be arranged. Seriously, it doesn't make any sense to buy a single biner or nut here, but some innocent soul will try.

Since most folks seem to prefer using PayPal's Goods and Services option, I've figured the 3% fee into the prices. There have been some scams on here recently, so I think this is a good MO.

PM me for the fastest response. I do climb and work and stuff, but am usually able to respond within 12 hours. I generally update gear lists and post when stuff sells. Scroll below for gear lists, prices, close-ups, and frequently-asked questions.

Cams are in good working order, and show no damage to trigger wires. The action on the new cams is smoother than that on the older ones...imagine that. Slings are all in condition that I would trust, and many of the Metolii were just cleaned, inspected, and and re-slung by the beautiful folks at Metolius. Assume that all used cams have been fallen-on; that's their purpose, no?

If you find a better deal online, please buy the cams there. If you want to show us how clever you are and bump this post to the top, then go ahead and post a link. I don't have a wholesaler's license and I'm not going to haggle. If something doesn't sell, I'll take it out climbing. I'm just a guy trying to optimize his rack on the cheap by piecing-out larger racks that folks wanted to sell without the hassle of splitting. 

BD C4 #6 on right Never placed, with shiny 2014 sling $80

BD C4 #6, #5 cosmetic seconds with tags $92 and $85 respectively. I splurged on these around Black Friday thinking they'd disappear overnight. They didn't

BD C4 #3 with loads of life left SOLD

BD Camalot Ultralight #3 $85

BD C4 #1 $50 (the very lightly-used one on right remains)

BD C4 #0.75s $42 each  (the one in the middle remains)

Ultralight Mastercams 00, 5,6,7,8 (all but the 7 are new with tags) $48 each

#6 Mastercam w/ thumb loop $38

Metolius TCUs 1/2 offset,3,3,3,3--just sericed with new slings $36 each (the 1 and 2 SOLD)

Nuts $5 each.They're all used. Take 'em or leave 'em. Anyone bail off a wall and need a few replacement nuts along with some cams?  Please note that it costs me a minimum of $6.70 to ship anything. (ALL BD nuts SOLD)

Neutrino Rackpack SOLD

All others (loose Nanos, Hotwires) $4.50 each (PHASES SOLD)

Please note that it costs me a minimum of $6.70 to ship anything.

BPA-phobe bottles FREE if you ask and I can fit one in the package.

Frequently-Asked Questions:

Q: Can I get one of the Hotwires?

A: Sure, if you'll include $6.70 for shipping and a $5 tax on temporal vampirism.

Q: Have any of the cams been fallen-on?

A: Yes. I just dove from the couch onto the entire rack to make a point.

Q: Will you take a money order?

A: No, Richard, but you're a beautiful man.

Q: Can I get the red Totem for $60?

A: Sure. Which of the cams would you like to pretend is a Totem?

Q: How about I give you $80 to ship the #6 to my condo in Boulder? I'm really strapped for cash.

A: ...........[faint laughter coming from the south]..................

Q: Is it possible to get pregnant without intercourse?

A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cApn8Ff2CwY

Steev F · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

I'll take C4 #4, BD brass set, and the BD sling. PM inbound.

Matt Michaels · · Pittsburgh, PA · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

PM’d you about the 2014 #6. 

Replies sent to Steven and Matt. Tagless #6, #4 (1 of each), Brassie set, and 240 cm sling pending sale. Thanks!

Miles Houck · · Arlington, VA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Logan, 

I'd like the C4 0.4, 0.5, 0.75, $45 1, and 3, a neutrino rack pack, and the 4 matching red and 4 blue biners. Total $287 sound right? 

jedeye · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 18

C3 set, please.

And 3rd tcu #3. Bright shiny new lobes and cable sheaths.

All the tricams, por favor

Sam M · · Portland, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 30

Great seller

Okay, I believe I've responded to all PMs, and to you Miles.

I got loads of emails and have made a few sales already. I've given first dibs to first comers. 

Sold: One #6 to Matt

One of each: TCU 1,2,3 and Powercam 4 to Nicholas

Both Nano rackpacks, a loose blue Neutrino, C4 .75, 1, and 3, and both X4s to Blake

One of the C4 #4s sold to Carlo (along with a #3 not covered in this post...the 2nd pictured is pending sale)

All C3s, tricam set, and a #2 TCU Sold to Jed

Lots of other stuff is awaiting payment. I will update the gear list tomorrow afternoon, but feel free to inquire.

Sam Miller wrote:

Great seller

Hey Sam, thanks for taking the time!

MATTHEW THAXTON · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

I'll take the black ultralight

A bunch more gear sold, so I updated the post entirely. As of this moment, everything in images and gear lists is available.

I withdrew the UL Mastercams because they're on-sale right now and I don't want to compete:

https://www.outdoorplay.com/metolius-ultralight-master-rock-climbing-cam?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o1&scid=scplp58504&sc_intid=58504&gclid=CjwKCAjwnLjVBRAdEiwAKSGPIyj6FO_0yyop7E-g3irtZFfImcTEZ9Qdokxk9yE60GoNXwbjH7cjLRoCe8gQAvD_BwE

Thank you everyone!

Briggs Lazalde wrote:

I checked that link and they're at msrp. I might be missing it tho

Thanks Briggs. Looks like the sale expired right after I posted it. I'll update this evening. Currently have UL Mastercams 00 and 5-8. Let's say $48 each before shipping. Sale pending on the #5.

Jason Penticoff · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Pm on the .75

Jonah Olson · · Apple Valley, CA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 805

PMing on the TCUs nuts and biners

TCUs 1 and 2, BD nuts, and Trango Phases sold to Jonah.

Sale Pending on all 4 Powercams and the 4 loose Neutrinos. Everything else in the gear lists is available.

Additionally, I have some gear that I haven't gotten around to photographing:

-Ultralight Mastercams 00,5,6,7,8 (all new with tags except for the light;y-used #7) for $48 each

-#6 Looped Mastercam for $38

-A couple each of 0.75 and 1 C4s in good to fantastic condition ($42, 42: 45, 50)

Powercams and Neutrinos SOLD to Beau.

Gear added.

Photos and gearlists updated.

Beau Owen · · Williams, AZ · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 5

Best seller I've dealt with. 

Christian Hesch · · Morro Bay · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 55

I'm just here for the prose....

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started