Mountain Project Logo

Looking to do a multi pitch climb around Salt Lake area on 4/13/18

Original Post
Blaise Breton · · Miami, FL · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hey y'all

I am a 25 year old female climber. Occupation is personal trainer. I feel confident on 5'7-5'9, but also up for an adventure and try to adapt to challenge. I lived in Bozeman, MT for the last 2.5 years but moved to Miami, FL about a month ago. I am going to be in the Salt Lake area for the following dates: 4/12,4/13,4/14,4/15 for a friends wedding, but the only day I could climb would be Friday. I would love to get up early and climb for a large portion of the day. I am missing the mountains and want to have an adventure. I have my own harness and shoes. Don't have ropes since I'm living in Florida, but I am happy to provide snacks, a positive vibe/attitude and beer after if you want it. 

Please let me know if interested, as I know many people work Friday day, but maybe we could make something happen.

Thanks

B

Connor H · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hey there Blaise! I'm 27, male, I live in Boise, ID and came across your post while looking for a partner in my area but I wouldn't mind making a trip to SLC for a mellow multi. Can you lead at those levels? Do you have a route picked out? Do you have trad experience? I'm confident leading up to 5.10c sport and up to 5.9 trad (But if we are doing multi I would like to be able to swap leads). I have a single rack with doubles in a handful, and two ropes both 70m.

-Connor

Blaise Breton · · Miami, FL · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Connor! So funny that I hadn't been on here in like a week and just popped on and saw your response!! 

Sounds freakin' epic. I am super down. I don't think I could lead trad but could sport and I can definitely work some 5'9 5'10 with a little push. I'll message you privately and we can rendezvous.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking to do a multi pitch climb around Salt L…"
in the Utah Partners