Mountain Project Logo

Ladies Patagonia Winter Sun, Sorel Caribou, Asolo Fugitive boots, Thule Spare me 2 bike carrier, Thule 725 4 ski roof rack

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Atholl de-Saint · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 270

Hi folks,

I'm starting a clearout as I'm heading back to the UK later this year.

Ladies Patagonia Winter Sun Hoody. Waterproof primaloft lined size large in excellent condition - $70

Mens Sorel Caribou, literally worn twice. US size 11 - $60

Mens Asolo Fugitive boots. Odd mark here and there but no wear and loads of life left in the soles. These were issued military boots for a mountain leader course and are exceptional mountaineering boots. US mens size 11.5 - $60

Thule Spare me 2 bike carrier. Odd rust spot but works perfectly. Comes with lock and key - $80 (or $60 picked up in McLean VA)

Thule 725? ski roof rack. Comes with box, manuals and fittings for t track and square bars, also has locks and key. In excellent condition. Carries either 4 sets of skis, 2 snowboards or a combination of both - $65 (or $50 picked up from McLean VA)

All prices via paypal include CONUS shipping.

Any questions, fire away.

Thanks, Den

Joe M. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 9,725

Does the Thule roof rack include everything in the photo (car and basketball hoop obviously excluded) or are you just selling the ski carrier attachments?

Ihor Karabin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 0

Hi!patagonia jacket is still for sale?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Ladies Patagonia Winter Sun, Sorel Caribou, Aso…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.