Mountain Project Logo

Partner Saturday 17th - Shelf or Eldo?

Original Post
Amanda Friedman · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 0

It’s going to be so nice Saturday so let’s get outside! New to the area and would like to check out shelf road or Eldo. Don’t mind going with a small crew. 

Sport lead 5.10s and into the 5.11s when I get a few more outdoor weekends. Can follow/clean harder. Trad I’m leading 5.6s so I would mostly follow until I got a feel for the area. 

I have gear and can drive leaving from the Denver area. 

Chris Michalowski · · Granby, CO · Joined Jun 2004 · Points: 60

Hi Amanda,

I'll be at Shelf Road Saturday and I'm also looking for a partner.  I'm at about the same ability level.  I'm going to be in the area from Friday-Sunday so carpooling isn't an option but interested in climbing on Saturday.  My number is (970) 376-2974.

dylan grabowski · · Denver · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 55

Hey Amanda! I'm looking for an Eldo partner tomorrow, did you partner up already?

Dylan

Joe Prescott · · Fort Collins · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 8

Hi Dylan, did you find someone for tomorrow? I would be up for an easy route. Coming from Ft Collins. Joe

Amanda Friedman · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 0

Thanks everyone for reaching out, I’m an idiot and didn’t set this up to go to my emails so I missed all of these. Face = palm 

I will reach out towards the end of the week to see if anyone needs a partner for the upcoming weekend. 

Troyd · · Chicago, IL · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 140

Heading to shelf and looking for a partner. Any suggestion on camping?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Partner Saturday 17th - Shelf or Eldo?"
in the Colorado Partners