Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Climbing Partners in North GA/Tennessee :)

Original Post
Hayley Gillespie · · Georgia · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hey! I am a little south of Chattanooga. I started out bouldering in the south then climbing with ropes (sport) out west.  I haven't done any sport climbing in the south outside of a gym and would love to find some good people to join! I have a little gear, love climbing, and am a great person to know! Let me know if anyone is interested in having me join or would like to plan a trip!

hayzelfox@gmail.com

Russ Keane · · Asheville, NC · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 150

Nice handstand!   I can't get that yet.   I've been working on the forearm stand, which is pretty dang hard.

Simeon d · · Phila, PA · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

I am in the north east, and its too cold to climb here. Was thinking of coming down to T Wall; that is, if I could find some partners. I mostly trad climb but am very open mined. Never been in the area before and would love to check it out. Let me know your availability. I am not working at the moment. If I could get a few days of climbing in I will make the drive. Very easy going, no ego.

Simeon Deming

267 596 3147

Jeff Covert · · Atlanta · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hayley,

I’m always looking to climb in the Chatt area. I’m in Atlanta. I’m doing primarily sport but have some buddies leading trad. Just looking for a solid belay and chill people to climb with. Hit me up any time.

I can’t handstand though :/

Jeff

Adam Jordan · · Chickamauga · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Hmu if you ever want a bouldering buddy. I get outside pretty much 7 days a week when the weather is good.

~~~adam

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking for Climbing Partners in North GA/Tenne…"
in the South Eastern States Partners