Mountain Project Logo

August Dolomites partners

Original Post
Amrutha Renganathan · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 35

So I know this is a South Eastern states forum..but I figured maybe one of you might be up for an adventure in the Italian Dolomites:) You know you want to come.I am looking for a climbing/ via ferrata partner for August. I'll be there the entire month. I'm comfortable leading 5.11's. Let me know if you can join and what date range! 

nancyjo Joseph · · Nantmeal Village, Pennsylvania · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 0

Hi Amanda!  Maybe!  :)  I am expecting to firm up a trip to the Dolomites beginning approximately June 24.  I have a climbing partner for a week but then I want to stay longer and have been looking for a climbing partner for that purpose.  I am quite flexible but need to create a plan sometime in the next 4 weeks so I can book my plane ticket.  Sounds like we may be pretty compatible as climbing partners, at least by level.  Although what I'm comfortable leading depends... Anyway, I've led up to trad 11b and followed trad 12a.  I am generally comfortable leading to mid 10.  

I'm really answering this from a climbing perspective.  Don't think I want to tackle the longer hikes.  :)  

Nancy

Amrutha Renganathan · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 35

Nancy I will pm you:)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "August Dolomites partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started