Mountain Project Logo

Movement Denver climbing partner

Original Post
Melanie Brendia · · Philadelphia · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 5

Hi! My name is Melanie, F, 27 years old. I'm looking for a consistent climbing partner to climb with at Movement Denver. I have a nurse's schedule so I can climb most days/ times of the week! I'd like to think I'm a consistent 5.10-5.11 leader. I have a single rack, rope, and draws, as well. If you want to get outside, let me know! I'm in search of a partner that's just as excited to get strong for the upcoming season! :) 

aikibujin · · Castle Rock, CO · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 294

I don't go to Movement because it's too crazy, but with the start of Daylight Savings Time I can consistently go outside once a week after work, as long as the weather is nice. Any chance you want to climb in Clear Creek? I work longer days on other days, so I can get out a little early when I go climbing, usually around 3p. But I do have to leave around 6-6:30p to get home and help get the kids ready for bed.

Ryan Petronella · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 25

Hey Melanie, are you free this evening? Looking for a partner to do some lead climbing with at Movement. Also 5.10-5.11 and will be getting out to Eldo this weekend if you're interested! Shoot me a message, (520) 343-5448

John Maurer · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 425

PM sent 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Movement Denver climbing partner"