Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Bunch of gear for sale: DMM harness, DMM torque blue #4, DMM Demon #1.5, Sterling 10.3, testarossa size 43, S'well thermos, quickdraws

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
MATTHEW THAXTON · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

Cleaning out my closet today. Bunch of gear in excellent condition. 

DMM Renegade 2 harness size large. New and unused $60. I bought the wrong size

Sterling 10.3 Gym Phenom 40 meter. Dynamic climbing rope only a few months old and climbed on 2 gym sessions. Very clean and no fray. I bought this as a gym rope but the gym I climb at provides ropes to use so it just stays in the closet as well. I don't think it has ever seen the sun. I also think its more like 42m long. Asking $80. 

La Sportiva Testarossa size 43. These have an excellent new resole by Rubber Room in Bishop, CA. Ultra precise and great for tech and overhangs, just too aggressive for me personally. Asking $50. 

DMM Torque #4 blue. I like it but I just never use it. Its big and loud and badass. Placed once for an anchor. Never fallen on. Webbing is dated 2017 199th day. Asking $12. 

DMM demon #1.5. Its size is just about in the middle of BD .5 and .75. Nice piece of gear but I just always seem to prefer another cam over this one. Great condition with no falls taken on it. Date 173rd day of 2016. Asking $40.

Unused Madrock ultralight wire quickdraw and Metolius bravo quickdraw. Asking $10 for the each. 

S'well thermos. I think it is a 16oz bottle. Maybe 18oz. No dents and a couple minor scuffs. Make me an offer. 

If you are purchasing one item, then I would like you to pay for shipping. Hope you see something you like! 

Ryan De · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 15

pm'd about the Arcteryx harness

The arc harness has been sold

Bump

Dmm nuts have been sold!

Price drop on the pinks. Now $60

Murdo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 55

Pm sent

Yellow alien has been sold!

Caz Drach · · C'Wood, UT · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 310

Pm on testies

Pinks and lockers have been sold!

Bump

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Bunch of gear for sale: DMM harness, DMM torque…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.