Mountain Project Logo

4 corners climbing partner needed

Original Post
Mike Bohrman · · Durango · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

In search of a climbing partners around the 4corners, live in Durango but travel a lot fri-sun have all my own gear and am up for whatever kind of climbing just looking for people who want to get out and climb.

Rich Ludwig · · Kayenta, AZ · Joined May 2015 · Points: 12

Hey Mike,

I live in Kayenta. I am looking for people to climb with around the 4 corners. Areas that interest me:

Indian Creek; Moab Area ITowers); Valley of the Gods (Aid and choss); Dolores River Canyon; Other areas in the Bears Ears NM

Plus, there is lots of climbing out here on the "Rez."

Awesome, I’ll be out at the creek this  fri-sun, I try to get out every weekend and am totally down to explore the desert I have a decent amount of aid gear but not very experienced aiding, but don’t mind some choss. My number is 9202481230 let try to make plans to get out and climb sometime

Steve Tarnowski · · Aztec, NM · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 5

Yo dude I live in Aztec, NM just south of Durango. I am stoked on anything sandstone and haven't been in the area too long and am looking for more partners. On weekends I like to climb in the creek if conditions are good but also want to check out more of the local crags

For sure ill be at the creek this weekend if your trying to get out, otherwise Durango has some good sandstone trad routes or naturita paradox area has some good sandstone me without the crowds

Steve Tarnowski · · Aztec, NM · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 5

OK I'm in AZ this week for work but I will let you know if I make it back up on Friday. I might be heading out to Flagstaff to meet some friends but I'll be in touch

Joe Wildman · · Durango, co · Joined May 2013 · Points: 0

Hey fellas, I just returned to Durango and also looking to get out anywhere(trad,towers. etc) . I'm staying in town this weekend(maybe could hit the creek sun and Monday),  if anyone wants to get out locally I'm familiar with all the crags. 

I would be really interested in checking out the rez. 

Erik Thun · · Durango · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey I live in the Durango area currently. I am not a super hard climber but I am down to go out and climb anywhere in the area anytime 

Hey Erik I’d be up to get out around town tomorrow if we luck out on the weather

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "4 corners climbing partner needed"
in the Colorado Partners