Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

To-do lists

Original Post
Dan Knisell · · Townsend, MA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 2,317

I'd like to see a feature where I can see how many people have put a route on their to-do list. Something similar to the tick list where you can see who's ticked a route. Personally I've posted some routes and would like to see af anyone wants to climb them. It gives me an idea of possible traffic in my neck of the woods and can open up discussion to projects currently being worked on. I've cleaned some routes that I haven't sent yet and want to let others know about it so they can have a shot. If I know someone wants to get on a specific route I can then message them and inform them about potential new FAs. It also would open up opportunity for people projecting the same route to get together and work on it.  It would make the MP community actually feel a little more like a community. 

Nick Wilder · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 3,406

Cool idea.  I've add this to the "Route Stats" page, which lists everyone who has it on their list.  It also shows if that person is in the Partner Finder.

Example: https://www.mountainproject.com/route/stats/105762150/the-young-and-the-rackless

Dan Knisell · · Townsend, MA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 2,317

Awesome!  Thanks for the changes Nick!  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "To-do lists"
in the Discuss MountainProject.com