Mountain Project Logo

Cascade rock climbing partners this summer and trip to Moab in May.

Original Post
bethan · · Leaving Los Andes, Chile fo… · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 40

I'm new to Washington. I've been living near Leavenworth and ski instructing at Stevens Pass. I also work at a local rock gym part time. I'm looking for climbing partners for Leavenworth rock and the North cascades. I'd also love to get out to Vantage soon and if you're in the Wenatchee area I'd love to meet up at the River front Rock gym too. I have some weekdays off and the ski season ends April 23 ish. I've been climbing a long time. Alpine rock is my favourite. I lead trad usually in the 5.10 range and hoping to climb as much as possible this summer. I'm thinking about a trip to Moab also in May. I may take a rock instructor exam there. Would love a Creek partner and gas share. Thanks! 

Curt Haire · · leavenworth, wa · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 1

I'm in Leavenworth and always up for a new partner.  I have some hours available for midweek cragging, and weekends for alpine endeavors.  Not much of a sport climber I prefer trad, so I dont put in a lot of Vantage time.  Vett me with your bosses (Mark, Stewart) at RRG, and move this discussion to email curthaire@nwi.net.  I'll be in southern Utah in early April - probably too early for your ski season...

Alex Kowalcyk · · Blaine, WA · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 65

I usually get on rock about a day per week during dry season and am looking for another alpine rock partner this season. I live closer to Bellingham so Index would be my crag of choice, also WA Pass for alpine. I only want to climb on weekends (12 hr RN  schedule)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Cascade rock climbing partners this summer and…"