Mountain Project Logo

FS: Alpinist Magazines, 0-45 Complete Set

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Trevor. · · Boise, ID · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 849

$500 FIRM for 46 Alpinist Mags, #0-45 complete in great condition. I've seen complete sets to ~#30 sell on eBay for $750-$1000, so my price of $500 seems reasonable. No damage except very minor shelf wear on covers. I've taken very good care of them. 

Free shipping to CONUS, buyer covers PayPal fee(or uses free friend&family pay or Venmo). 

Christopher Peterson · · Belgrade, MT · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 1,481

Possibly interested.  Are these still available?

Yes they are. Shoot me a pm and we'll chat

Still available. Photos added. This is a great deal, someone buy them!

Chacal · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 320

Hi, I probably know the answer to this, but in the odd chance you're willing to sell single issues, I'm looking for #1, #2, #30 and #39

Nesta42 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10
Chacal wrote:

Hi, I probably know the answer to this, but in the odd chance you're willing to sell single issues, I'm looking for #1, #2, #30 and #39

Nesta42 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10

I bet the price for those four is $125 each!

Chacal wrote:

I won't be splitting them up for the time being, but if I do decide to, I'll let you know. 

Lots of interest but no takers yet. Now includes free shipping! Somebody buy these! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Alpinist Magazines, 0-45 Complete Set"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY