Mountain Project Logo

WTB Insulated Jacket Size Large

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Patrick Macdonald · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Hi All,

Looking for a lightly used or new Insulated Jacket. Open to many options based on price. feel free to comment questions

AlpineIce · · Upstate, NY · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 255

I have a black Westcomb Chimera Jacket, men's large for sale.  Made in Canada.  It's more of a ski jacket, but it's insulated with 120 g/m2 of PrimaLoft with a seam-taped eVent waterproof shell.  More of a resort-specific jacket, but it's super warm and weatherproof.  You didn't specify what type of insulated jacket, or how you'll be using it, so I'm not sure if this will work for you.

Josh Rymer · · Arlington, VA · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 5

I have an Arc'Teryx Atom LT new with tags that I would sell for 150$. Its a mid layer and one of the best around. Insulated with core loft insulation and water resistant outer material.

I wear it skiing, ice climbing, and rock climbing when it is cool out, breathes very well. Hood also fits helmet.

Patrick Macdonald · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Purchased Nuclei AR. Thanks for your posts everyone

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "WTB Insulated Jacket Size Large "

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.